Good evening everyone! How has your day been, I was working this morning and crafting this afternoon. I hope that whatever you have been doing you have had a good day.
Today I have made a card. I actually bought some little crafting flowers yesterday from a garden center and purchased some die cuts from Tattered Lace some time ago.
What I did
- White card cut to size
- Patterned papers cut to size (Free from Cardmaking and Papercraft)
- Image from Sherri Baldy - Fancy Pants Tea Time
- Coloured using Faber Castell pencils
- Glitter pink Washi Tape
- Die Cuts from Tattered Lace - Harvest Swirl Flourish
- Roses from my stash
- Happy Birthday free from Cardmaking and Papercraft
I would like to enter the following challenges
Thank you for visiting me this evening!